- North Plymouth Community ChurchPlymouth
- Oaks Community Church3, Elm Court, Elm Farm Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, Hp21 7NQ England
Oaks Community Church is a bunch of local people who believe that God is for us, not against us and wants to be friends with us. We are people from all walks of life and of all ages who have found a common denominator in our Christian faith. We want to live out the reality of a friendship with a loving God in a natural, informal way, true to ourselves and relevant to our culture.
- Ridgeway Community ChurchWallingford
- The Mustard Tree Community ChurchLongwell Green Primary, School, Ellacombe Road, Longwell Green, Bristol
Meets Sunday 10:30am
Non Affiliated and Independent Churches
- Above Bar ChurchSouthampton
- Banstead Baptist ChurchBanstead, Surrey
- Calvary Chapel of EdinburghWe are a Christ-centred church that believes in teaching God's Word and sharing God's love with Edinburgh and the region.
- Calvary Christian FellowshipPreston
- CELL-BASESt. Giles Methodist Church, Addison Drive, Lincoln
tel:07980 569 402 or 07939 302 499
At cell-base we believe that church can be different and indeed should be. We don’t claim to be perfect people; neither do we have all the answers. For us, church is not just about programmes, denominations, stained glass and boring liturgies... It’s about: Bringing people back into fellowship who, for whatever reasons, have walked away from a more formal church environment. Providing a place of fellowship for people already in a church but that doesn't have mid-week meetings or cell structure. We don’t want you to leave a church you are already in! We meet every Tuesday evening 7pm for a 7.15 start. We are looking to start Sunday services very shortly too.
- Chesterfield Christian life churchA Pentecostal church affiliated to Ground Level.
- Church of the WayChurch of the Way, Wannock Hall, Wannock, Nr Eastbourne
- Eden Baptist ChurchCambridge
- Findlay Memorial Church56 Clarendon Place, St. Georges Cross, Glasgow, Scotland, G20 7QB ,
An Independent Evangelical Church meeting in a large building situated near Glasgow's city centre.
- Five Towns Christian FellowshipCastleford (West Yorkshire)
- Gateway Of Hope Christian Fellowship ~ Lomondlomondfellowship@gatewayofhopeministries.com
Gateway of Hope Christian Fellowship ~ Lomond is the main base for our planting ministry "Gateway Of Hope Christian Fellowships". Our ministry team is based here and we're all looking forward with excited anticipation to see what God is going to do through us, both in our local area and throughout the ministry as a whole. We're a lively, vibrant and dynamic 'pentecostal' type fellowship with a p
- Goring Free ChurchEvangelical Free Church in Goring-on-Thames
- Guisborough Christian FellowshipPrior Pursglove College, Church Street, Guisborough, Cleveland
We are a group of christians who meet for worship and fellowship every Sunday morning at 10am. We also have housegroups throughout the week, young people's meetings and a ladies daytime group You are most welcome to attend any of our meetings
- International Gospel Church102a Watling Avenue, Edgware, HA8 0LN
tel:020 8906 2742
Multinational and multicultural congregation of Charismatic evangelical Christians. The church is set up around a Cell Structure. You are welcome to fellowship with us any Sunday morning at 10.30 am.
- King's ChurchSwanage
King's Church is a dynamic local church which has strong community links. We are affiliated with the King's Centre in Aldershot, known as KC21, and are also members of The Evangelical Alliance.
- Living StonesEastbourne
- Norwich Evangelical Free Church79 Prince of Wales Road Norwich NR1 1DG
We are a small fellowship of evangelical Christians. We meet together to worship God and to support and encourage one another in our Christian faith.Our Sunday meetings start at 10.30 am and 3pm. Services follow a traditional format of hymns/prayer/Sermon. All are very welcome. For more information please visit our website or email us.
- Tewkesbury Baptist ChurchTewksbury
- The Abundant Life CentreBradford
- The PlantManchester
Primarily aimed at students but is user friendly and offers some good Christian advice.
- The Sanctuary ChurchBristol
Meets every Sunday at 10:30am and 6pm at 55 High St, Staple Hill, Bristol
- Westbourne Grove ChurchNotting Hill
- Westover Free ChurchPrince Charles Road, St. Peters, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 3HF.
Please note that the views expressed by other sites that we link to are not necessarily the same as our own. Whilst we try to check links it is impossible for us to check every page on every site, and, even if we did they could easily change. If you therefore find that we have a link to a page that you do not think is suitable in any way please let us know so that we can take any necessary action. Thank you.