- CARECARE is a well-established mainstream Christian charity that undertakes a variety of social caring and educational programmes as well as research and lobbying on associated issues. CARE’s concern is for the well-being of all in society but particularly for the most vulnerable and needy. CARE has a Headquarters office in Westminster and is represented in most of the UK Capitals and in Brussels.
- Child Life InternationalChild Life is a non-profit 501 (C)3 organization dedicated to reaching out to the most impoverished and hurting children around the world.
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP)email@example.com
Christians Against Poverty (CAP) is a national debt-counselling charity working in partnership with local churches across the UK. CAP provides top quality debt-counselling and practical support in a way that enables people to experience and respond to the love of Jesus. CAP’s 2021 vision is to have 300 centres open in every major UK town and city offering this life-transforming service. See our web-site or e:mail for more information.
- Community WiseFrom 1 April 2000 Community Wise became an independent organisation, continuing the work of the former Eastbourne YWCA. The staff were transferred from the national body to the new group which is in the process of becoming a registered charity and limited company.
- Eastbourne Free Church Women's Council Inc LtdThe council was established in 1930 and currently has members from 11 churches with a total membership of 84. Trustees and Members meet 6 times per year plus the AGM. Currently they have two projects Wannock House that provides accomodation for the needy and Berry Pomeroy which is a residential home for the elderly. For more information please call 01323 639032. Registered Charity No 249684.
- Eastern European Outreach UKPO Box 399, Margate, CT9 2WE
tel:0800 29 80 126
To propagate the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world by all means with emphasis on Material and Financial Aid and Relief to the poor, specifically: Child Sponsor Programme (CSP), Relief Transport, Care Projects, Children’s and Medical Relief (Children’s Homes and Hospitals), Prisoners Relief and Human Rights.
- FrishtaFrishta is a charity taking positive action to do something practical to help desperately poor children in India to escape the grinding cycle of poverty that traps them and give them a home, an education, a hope and a future.
- Good News Family Caretel:01298 24761
Good News Family Care aims to encourage a return to Christian family values and to provide a 'safety net' for families in crisis. They provide supported accommodation with trained counsellors on hand to assist with: Relationships, Personal Problems, Drug/Alcohol Dependency, Pregnancy Advice, Self Esteem, Post-natal depression and Parenting. We also help with Housing, Home Management, Cooking, Nutrition, Health, Hygiene and Skills Training. There are several ways to support them: You can become a prayer partner; Gifts of furniture, clothing, household items and computer equipment are helpful as are financial donations; Or how about giving a little of your time?
- International Nepal Fellowship3rd Floor,104-106 Hagley Road,Edgbaston,Birmingham,B16 8LT
tel:0845 643 1200
The International Nepal Fellowship (INF) is a Christian mission serving the people of Nepal. We are involved in health and development work with Nepal’s government, non-government organisations and local communities. The work is an expression of Christian compassion and evidence of God’s grace.
- JabezJabez seeks to provide help to those in need, focusing on education and development to give hope for their future. Their desire is to assist in the growth of Christian men and women, that they might go on to fulfil God's plan for their lives. They long to see Christian men and women equipped for positions of leadership in all walks of life.
- Jubilee CampaignCampaigning against world debt
- Mustard Seed Relief MissionsMustard Seed Relief Missions has been instrumental in generating, transporting, and distributing relief aid goods for nine years. They work in many areas in the World where people have been devastated by war or poverty. They believe that to reach a person with the truth of the Gospel message we must meet their physical needs. This enables them to reach out in a practical way, which in their experience is a vital step in introducing the love of God to people who have suffered many traumas and hardships in their lives.
- Romanian Aid Northern IrelandWorking with Romanian people and others to bring Help to the needy and Hope through the Christian message.
- Saltmine InternationalSaltmine is totally committed to evangelism, mission and the integrity of the family. Its Theatre Company, Red Balloon Theatre Company and Creative Arts Team supported by Technical Services Department regularly present the gospel in churches, schools, colleges, prisons, youth clubs and universities. They also feature at the many summer holiday initiatives of Saltmine. Internationally, Saltmine has been committed to Eastern Europe since the 1970's. The principle ministry is in Bulgaria where Saltmine is involved in teaching programmes, support for building projects in churches and children's homes and organising humanitarian aid.
- TearfundTearfund is an evangelical Christian relief and development charity working in partnership to bring help and hope to communities in need around the world. Last year, Tearfund supported over 500 projects in nearly 100 countries. In partnership with other evangelical Christian groups and churches around the world, Tearfund proclaims and demonstrates the gospel. The gospel underpins all our work as we strive for the physical and spiritual well-being of people. Tearfund provides a channel for this partnership which is expressed through prayer, time and money. Tearfund works in the following areas of development: healthcare; urban renewal; conflict and justice; environment and agriculture; education and training. Tearfund is registered in the UK as a charity no 265464.
- The Centre of Hope (God's Love in Action)The Centre of Hope (God's Love in Action). Working with the needy in Dorohoi in Romania, bringing hope, help and the Christian message to the community served by the centre.
- The Oasis TrustAn innovative organisation working in partnership in 12 countries, across four continents, to deliver Global, Community, Youth and Church action initiatives which tackle social issues that matter. Built on a Christian foundation it operates regardless of race, religion or creed. The charity now has a team of around 300 staff and many more volunteers developing and running educational, healthcare and housing initiatives both in the UK and worldwide.
- The Romanian Aid FoundationThe Romanian Aid Foundation is working with the Romanian people to bring help to the needy, hope through the Christian message and co-operation through joint ventures.
- TOOLS WITH A MISSIONTOOLS WITH A MISSION is a Christian Charity sending gifts of good quality tools into many countries. It enables those who receive them to earn a living and change their world.
- TrailblazersTrailblazers, another unique part of Saltmine International raises substantial sums of money for relief and development projects around the world, but principally in Africa, India and Eastern Europe. Some of their projects have involved the disadvantaged, the destitute and those who are affected by the HIV virus.
Please note that the views expressed by other sites that we link to are not necessarily the same as our own. Whilst we try to check links it is impossible for us to check every page on every site, and, even if we did they could easily change. If you therefore find that we have a link to a page that you do not think is suitable in any way please let us know so that we can take any necessary action. Thank you.